Please welcome another audiophile super-label: Fonè
I have read so much about the Italian super-label Fonè, so I thought, is time to hear the records, that so many HiFi lovers would never sell or give away. But I never expected it would be this hard to get the pearls that Signor Giulio Cesare Ricci (called Signoricci by the fans) produces, 100% analogue and very limited to 496 copies. Don’t ask me, why the hell 496 and not 500 😀 Finally I had luck and could get my hands on three of these black gold nuggets and….WOW ! My expectations weren’t disappointed.
Accardo recorded the LvB Violin Concerto with Kurt Masur & Gewandhausorchester Leipzig in 1978 and with Carlo Maria Giulini & Philarmonic Orchestra of the Scala of Milan in 1992. OK, although both recordings are “state of the art” forget them both; this one is king or better, under audiophile aspects seen, the emperor!
Audiophile factor: very high!
# Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
# Performer: Salvatore Accardo
# Orchestra: Orchestra Da Camera Italiana
# Conductor: Salvatore Accardo
# Vinyl (2015)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Fonè
# DR-Analysis: DR 15
# Size: 1.78 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
|A||1. Allegro, Ma Non Troppo||25:20|
Analyzed folder: /192k(Fone) LvB – Violin Concerto – Accardo
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR16 -1.18 dB -23.48 dB A Violin Concerto In D Op.61 – 1, Allegro Ma Non Troppo.aif
DR15 -5.83 dB -27.43 dB B1 Violin Concerto In D Op.61 – 2, Larghetto.aif
DR14 -0.66 dB -21.63 dB B2 Violin Concerto In D Op.61 – 3, Rondo (Allegro).aif
Number of files: 3
Official DR value: DR15
- Composer – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Performer – Salvatore Accardo
- Orchestra – Orchestra Da Camera Italiana
- Conductor – Salvatore Accardo
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory