Many thanks to our friend Lemarquis for the sparrows
The Regensburger Domspatzen (Regensburg Cathedral Choir) is the official choir for the liturgical music at St Peter’s Cathedral in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany. The choir consists of boys and young men only. The Domspatzen, literally “Cathedral Sparrows”, trace their origins back to the year 975 when bishop Wolfgang of Regensburg founded a cathedral school that – among other things – instructed boys to sing in the liturgy. The choir has seen various ups and downs during its more than 1,000-year history. In the 20th century, however, the Domspatzen became world-famous, especially through the achievement of the two directors who were to shape them over the course of 70 years: Theobald Schrems and Georg Ratzinger (brother of Pope Benedict XVI).
Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
Performer: Regensburger Domspatzen
Conductor: Hanns-Martin Schneidt
Number of discs: 1
DR-Analysis: DR 15
Size: 1.03 GB
Analyzed folder: /96k JSB – Motetten – Regensburger Domspatzen
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -1.44 dB -20.32 dB A Jesu, Meine Freude BWV 227.aif
DR15 -1.78 dB -21.37 dB B1 Singet Dem Herrn Ein Neues Lied BWV 225.aif
DR14 -2.37 dB -20.70 dB B2 Fuerchte Dich NIcht BWV 228.aif
Number of files: 3
Official DR value: DR14
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Audio Research SP15 own tube phono section
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Audio Research SP15
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciated.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.