Mozart’s violin concertos, although written when he was only 19, are among his finest works. And no violinist is more suited to do do justice to these masterpieces than Henryk Szeryng. Szeryng — although not as famous as some others — was one of the greatest violinists of the 20th century. Although he excelled in a wide range of repertoire — from Vivaldi through Sibelius — Szeryng’s beautiful sweet tone and elegant performance style were especially effective in the performance of Mozart. No other violinist I’ve heard excels him in this repertoire. He was the consummate Mozart violinist. Highly recommended.
# Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven
# Performer: Henryk Szeryng
# Orchestra: New Philarmonia Orchestra, Concertogebouw-Orchestra Amsterdam
# Conductor: Alexander Gibson, Bernard Haitink
# Vinyls (197?)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: FLAC
# Label: Philips
# DR-Analysis: DR 14
# Size: 1.75 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Analyzed folder: /192k WAM – Violin Concerto KV 219 – LvB – Violin Romances – Szeryng
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -1.18 dB -20.99 dB A1 WAM – Violin Concerto No. 5 A-Major KV 219 – 1, Allegro Aperto.wav
DR14 -4.82 dB -23.73 dB A2 WAM – Violin Concerto No. 5 A-Major KV 219 – 2, Adagio.wav
DR15 -0.75 dB -20.74 dB A3 WAM – Violin Concerto No. 5 A-Major KV 219 – 3, Rondeau (Tempo Di Minuetto).wav
DR15 -0.47 dB -22.16 dB B1 LvB – Violin Romance No. 1 G-Major Op. 40.wav
DR14 -1.58 dB -20.95 dB B2 LvB – Violin Romance No. 2 F-Major Op. 50.wav
Number of files: 5
Official DR value: DR14
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory