Resposted, now with FF links
“Also Sprach Zarathustra” is guaranteed to make or break your audiophile sound system. This music written by Richard Strauss and based on Nietzsche’s famous book of the same name has been used in various movies including: “2001 A Space Odyssey”. It is a massive and complex sound stage that can not only be heard but also felt.
# Composer: Richard Strauss
# Orchestra: New York Philarmonic Orchestra
# Conductor: Zubin Mehta
# Vinyl (1980)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: CBS
# DR-Analysis: DR 13
# ASIN: B001GA0GS4
# Size: 609 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Analyzed folder: /96kRiSt_Zar_Meht/96k Strauss – Also Sprach Zarathustra – Mehta
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR12 -1.03 dB -18.70 dB A Part1.wav
DR14 -0.91 dB -21.97 dB B Part2.wav
Number of files: 2
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Limited Edition Denon DL103 SA
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory