Reposted, now with FF links
# Composer: Manuel De Falla
# Performer: Teresa Berganza
# Orchestra: Orchestre de la Suisse Romande
# Conductor: Ernest Ansermet
# Vinyl (1962)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Decca
# DR-Analysis: DR: 14
# ASIN CD: B00004TEUY
# Size: 808 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
The conducting capabilities of Ernest Ansermet were never in doubt, and this recording verifies this.
In the famous carrer of this swiss conductor there were many definitive performances. But if you make me pronounce for the first of them, I would mention this record.
The state of art is the term that better describes the spanish dionisiac passion that seems iluminate and engage to all the musician of the Suisse Romande.
All the orchestra that day seemed to be literally so enthusiastic, that gave their best of their craft and walked to the eternity.
Fire, glamorous histamina, passion, elegance, rapport, and a deep comittment with the Three cornered hat makes this record, one of the supreme treasures of its kind in XX century and throws to Ansermet to the rank of the supreme batton virtuosi.
Forget about any other record. Don’t experience with other one. It wolud be a waste of time and money.
And thanks to the genius of Manuel de Falla for his contribution.
Analyzed folder: /96k Falla Tricorn Anserment
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -0.73 dB -19.83 dB B2 La Vie Breve-Interlude Et Danse.wav
DR14 -1.63 dB -21.40 dB B1 Le Tricorne – 2nd Part, Danse Finale.wav
DR14 -3.08 dB -22.67 dB A2 Le Tricorne – 2nd Part – Danse De Voisins-Danse Du Meunier.wav
DR13 -1.50 dB -19.52 dB A1 Le Tricorne – 1st Part – Apres-midi.wav
Number of files: 4
Official DR value: DR14
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Special Edition Denon DL 103
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !