Many thanks to our friend Jean-Luc for this
Klemperer reportedly called himself an amoralist, contrasting himself to Bruno Walter, whom he referred to as a moralist. In many Klemperer performances, I can hear why Klemperer thought of himself that way, but these are such warm, graceful performances. There’s nothing of the amoralist about them. Yet I wouldn’t say that they’re romantic or especially emotional performances. Nothing sounds clinical or dry here.
# Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
# Orchestra: Philarmonia Orchestra
# Conductor: Otto Klemperer
# Vinyl (1959-63)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: EMI Columbia
# DR-Analysis: DR: 13
# Size: 1.03 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
|Symphony No. 25 In G Minor, K. 183|
|A1||First Movement: Allegro Con Brio|
|A2||Second Movement: Andante|
|A3||Third Movement: Minuet And Trio|
|A4||Fourth Movement: Allegro|
|Symphony No. 40 In G Minor, K. 550|
|B1||First Movement: Molto Allegro|
|B2||Second Movement: Andante|
|B3||Third Movement: Minuet (Allegretto) And Trio|
|B4||Fourth Movement: Finale (Allegro Assai)|
Analyzed folder: /96k WAM – Symphonies 25 + 40 – Klemperer
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -1.23 dB -17.66 dB A1 Symphony No. 25 In G Minor, K. 183 – 1, Allegro Con Brio.wav
DR12 -7.62 dB -27.41 dB A2 Symphony No. 25 In G Minor, K. 183 – 2, Andante.wav
DR12 -3.09 dB -19.56 dB A3 Symphony No. 25 In G Minor, K. 183 – 3, Minuet And Trio.wav
DR13 -0.72 dB -17.53 dB A4 Symphony No. 25 In G Minor, K. 183 – 4, Allegro.wav
DR13 -1.09 dB -18.72 dB B1 Symphony No. 40 In G Minor, K. 550 – 1, Molto Allegro.wav
DR14 -0.84 dB -21.20 dB B2 Symphony No. 40 In G Minor, K. 550 – 2, Andante.wav
DR12 -1.73 dB -17.89 dB B3 Symphony No. 40 In G Minor, K. 550 – 3, Minuet (Allegretto) And Trio.wav
DR13 -2.05 dB -17.99 dB B4 Symphony No. 40 In G Minor, K. 550 – 4, Finale (Allegro Assai).wav
Number of files: 8
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1980) Marantz PM6
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory