# Composer: Gioacchino Rossini
# Orchestra: Philarmonia Orchestra London
# Conductor: Carlo Maria Giulini
# Vinyl (1961-1965)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac (Tracks)
# Label: EMI
# DR-Analysis: DR 12
# ASIN: B005FVFW98
# Size: 1.17 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Carlo Maria Giulini was one of the greatest conductors of the 20th century. And his talent was so extensive that he excelled at all of the various types of music which he chose to conduct — whether solemn and profound or brilliant and dramatic, such as these Rossini overtures. I love these works and have never heard better performances of them than these by Giulini. Highly recommended.
Analyzed folder: /Volumes/HDMUSIC/ Work on HiResMusic/ Geladen aber nicht Online/96kGioRo_Ouv_Giu/96k Rossini Ouvertures Giulini
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR12 -0.59 dB -17.76 dB A1 L’Italiana in Algeri.wav
DR14 -0.12 dB -19.71 dB A2 Semiramide.wav
DR12 -0.95 dB -18.89 dB A3 Il Barbiere di Siviglia.wav
DR12 -0.34 dB -18.81 dB B1 Guglielmo Tell.wav
DR11 -0.26 dB -17.27 dB B2 La scala di seta.wav
DR13 -0.17 dB -17.97 dB B3 La Gazza Ladra.wav
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR12
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Special Edition Denon DL 103
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory