Reposted, now with FF links
Collegium Aureum, led by its first fiddler Franzjosef Maier, was the Grandpa of all period instrument ensembles, way before it became a fashion. The Ensemble was founded in the early 1960s (between 1961 and 1963, sources differ), on the initiative of the music label Deutsche Harmonia Mundi, and, like the later ensembles, started with music of the 17th and 18th Century but slowly moved, in the late 1970s, into the 19th Century and early Romantic repertoire.
# Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
# Orchestra: Collegium Aureum
# Conductor: Franzjosef Maier
# Vinyl (1981)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Harmonia Mundi
# DR-Analysis: DR 12
# Size: 826 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
|Sinfonie Nr. 7 A-dur Op. 92 (Dem Grafen Moritz V. Fries Gewidmet)|
|A1||Poco Sostenuto – Vivace|
|B1||Presto – Assai Meno Presto|
|B2||Allegro Con Brio|
Analyzed folder: /96k LvB – Symphony No. 7 – Collegium Aureum
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR10 -1.54 dB -16.21 dB A1 Symphony No. 7 A-Major Op. 92 – 1, Poco Sostenuto – Vivace.wav
DR13 -1.87 dB -21.55 dB A2 Symphony No. 7 A-Major Op. 92 – Allegretto.wav
DR11 -1.41 dB -17.74 dB B1 Symphony No. 7 A-Major Op. 92 – Presto – Assai Meno Presto.wav
DR12 -1.50 dB -16.95 dB B2 Symphony No. 7 A-Major Op. 92 – Allegro Con Brio.wav
Number of files: 4
Official DR value: DR12
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II + Special Edition Denon DL 103 -> Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5 -> Wave 32 bit/96 kHz
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
You hear some clicks and pops here and there?
I better let some light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- Converting Wave 32bit/96kHz -> Flac 24bit/96kHz: Twisted Wave
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory