All thanks for this rarity go to Trottar
Adolf Drescher was a German pianist.
Drescher debuted as a twelve-year-old with Haydn’s piano concerto in D major under Leo Blech in Riga, where he continued his pianistic training at the Conservatory (founded in 1919). After the war, he began to perform extensively and made a series of recordings for radio and record. At the same time, he devoted himself not only to the classical German repertoire, but also to engage in forgotten and unknown works. Drescher stood in the tradition of a German-influenced pianist line, as represented by Edwin Fischer and Wilhelm Kempff. In 1967 he died in Hamburg through suicide.
Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
Performer: Adolf Drescher
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Perl Serie
Size: 780 MB
|Sonate Nr. 31 As-dur, Op. 110|
|A1||1. Satz: Moderato cantabile – Molto espressivo||5:24|
|A2||2. Satz: Allegro moderato – Adagio, ma non troppo||5:48|
|A3||3. Satz: Fuga: Allegro, ma non troppo||7:02|
|Sonate Nr. 32 C-moll, Op. 111|
|B1||1. Satz: Maestoso – Allegro Con Brio||8:50|
|B2||2. Satz: Arietta – Adagio molto – Semplice e cantabile||15:40|
Analyzed folder: /96k LvB – Piano Sonatas No. 31, 32 – Drescher
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -1.48 dB -20.70 dB A1 Sonate Nr. 31 As-dur, Op. 110 – 1. Satz- Moderato cantabile – Molto espressivo.aif
DR15 -2.20 dB -23.12 dB A2 Sonate Nr. 31 As-dur, Op. 110 – 2. Satz- Allegro moderato – Adagio, ma non troppo.aif
DR13 -2.53 dB -19.99 dB A3 Sonate Nr. 31 As-dur, Op. 110 – 3. Satz- Fuga- Allegro, ma non troppo.aif
DR14 -1.84 dB -20.05 dB B1 Sonate Nr. 32 C-moll, Op. 111 – 1. Satz- Maestoso – Allegro Con Brio.aif
DR14 -1.45 dB -20.77 dB B2 Sonate Nr. 32 C-moll, Op. 111 – 2. Satz- Arietta – Adagio molto – Semplice e cantabile.aif
Number of files: 5
Official DR value: DR14
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Audio Research SP15 own tube phono section.
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Audio Research SP15
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciated.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !