Many thanks to Jean-Luc for this beautiful music
A fantastic pianist and the world’s greatest composer – Ingrid Haebler plays Mozart the way he should be played. (A great pianist is not necessarily a great Mozartian – Horowitz, with a few exceptions, did not really understand Mozart, and Gould’s playing of Mozart’s sonatas is simply too hideous to describe.) You won’t be disappointed with this one. Haebler’s recordings of this music have been neither the first nor the last I have heard, but they remain among the most penetrating and enjoyable I have heard. The music sounds perfectly natural under her hands, every note, every phrase, every chord, and every gradation of color serving the music. That she can play with such precision and make the music sound so spontaneous at the same time is one of the miracles of this record.
Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Performer: Ingrid Haebler
Number of Discs: 1
DR-Analysis: DR 13
Size: 1.16 GB
Analyzed folder: /96k WAM – Piano Sonatas 570, 309, 332 – Haebler
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -1.97 dB -19.45 dB A1 Sonate B-Dur, KV 570 1.Satz – Allegro.aif
DR14 -1.94 dB -21.89 dB A2 Sonate B-Dur, KV 570 2.Satz – Adagio.aif
DR13 -2.81 dB -19.95 dB A3 Sonate B-Dur, KV 570 3.Satz – Allegretto.aif
DR13 -1.19 dB -18.36 dB A4 Sonate C-Dur, KV 309 1.Satz – Allegro Con Spirito.aif
DR13 -3.45 dB -21.90 dB A5 Sonate C-Dur, KV 309 2.Satz – Andante Un Poco Adagio.aif
DR12 -2.89 dB -18.82 dB B1 Sonate C-Dur, KV 309 3.Satz – Alegretto Grazioso.aif
DR13 -1.98 dB -19.62 dB B2 Sonate F-Dur, KV 332 1.Satz – Allegro.aif
DR13 -4.46 dB -23.31 dB B3 Sonate F-Dur, KV 332 2.Satz – Adagio.aif
DR14 -1.20 dB -20.00 dB B4 Sonate F-Dur, KV 332 3. Satz – Allegro Assai.aif
Number of files: 9
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
My rips are almost rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory