Many thanks to Jean-Luc for this precious gem
Brendel has given us some distinguished Mozart recordings over the years, including concerto collaborations with Marriner/ASMF and more recently with Mackerras (the latter of which I have not heard). But a case can be made that his earliest efforts from the 60s convey a freshness and enthusiasm that he only fitfully recaptured later in his career. Though recording and ensemble playing call for some tolerance, those prepared to listen past some poorly tuned winds and occasionally harsh treble frequencies will be treated to some exquisite pianism. Brendel at his best.
Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Performer: Alfred Brendel
Orchestra: Vienna Pro Musica Orchestra, Vienna Volksoper Orchestra
Conductor: Paul Angerer
Number of Discs: 1
DR-Analysis: DR 13
Size: 1.29 GB
|Piano Concerto No. 25 In C Major, K. 503|
|Piano Concerto No. 27 In B Flat Major, K. 595|
Analyzed folder: /96k WAM – Piaco Concerti 25, 27 – Brendel
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -1.76 dB -18.85 dB A1 Piano Concerto No. 25 In C Major, K. 503 – Allegro Maestoso.aif
DR12 -4.26 dB -20.40 dB A2 Piano Concerto No. 25 In C Major, K. 503 – Andante.aif
DR13 -1.45 dB -19.18 dB A3 Piano Concerto No. 25 In C Major, K. 503 – Allegretto.aif
DR13 -1.26 dB -19.19 dB B1 Piano Concerto No. 27 In B Flat Major, K. 595 – Allegro.aif
DR13 -4.90 dB -23.30 dB B2 Piano Concerto No. 27 In B Flat Major, K. 595 – Larghetto.aif
DR13 -0.91 dB -19.31 dB B3 Piano Concerto No. 27 In B Flat Major, K. 595 – Allegro.aif
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR13
- Composed By – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Conductor – Paul Angerer
- Orchestra – Vienna Pro Musica Orchestra (tracks: A1 to A3), Vienna Volksoper Orchestra (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Piano – Alfred Brendel
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
My rips are almost rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory