Many thanks to our friend ectudor for this beauty
You have very seldom the possibility to hear Italian and Neapolitan “canzoni” that are sung this good by a non Italian singer. Romanian super-baritone Nicolae Herlea has the voice and the maestry to do it in easy manner, not at least helped by the fact that the languages Romanian and Italian are a little related.
# Composer: Various
# Performer: Nicolae Herlea
# Orchestra: conducted by Cornel Popescu
# Vinyl (19??)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Electrecord
# DR-Analysis: DR: 11
# Size: 927 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Read on Wikipedia about Nicolae Herlea –>WIKI<–
Analyzed folder: /96k Nicolae Herlea – Canzonette 2
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR11 -1.71 dB -15.72 dB A1 Passione.wav
DR13 -1.79 dB -17.52 dB A2 Lolita.wav
DR11 -2.80 dB -17.79 dB A3 ‘Na Sera ‘E Maggio.wav
DR12 -2.57 dB -17.80 dB A4 Musica Proibita.wav
DR11 -2.36 dB -17.48 dB A5 Addio Bel Sogno.wav
DR12 -1.22 dB -17.43 dB A6 Granada.wav
DR11 -2.38 dB -16.30 dB B1 Voce ‘E Notte.wav
DR11 -2.76 dB -17.41 dB B2 Occhi Di Fata.wav
DR11 -1.97 dB -16.71 dB B3 Senza Nisciuno.wav
DR11 -2.54 dB -16.00 dB B4 Maria, Mari.wav
DR12 -1.74 dB -15.89 dB B5 Marinarella.wav
DR12 -1.86 dB -17.59 dB B6 Pecche’.wav
Number of files: 12
Official DR value: DR11
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1980) Marantz PM6
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory