Many thanks to our friend ectudor for this beauty
You have very seldom the possibility to hear Italian and Neapolitan “canzoni” that are sung this good by a non Italian singer. Romanian super-baritone Nicolae Herlea has the voice and the maestry to do it in easy manner, not at least helped by the fact that the languages Romanian and Italian are a little related.
# Composer: Various
# Performer: Nicolae Herlea
# Orchestra: Orchestra Simfonica a Radioteleviziunii
# Director: Iosif Conta
# Vinyl (19??)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Electrecord
# DR-Analysis: DR: 12
# Size: 521 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Sorry for the little distortions you may hear, here and there…this is due to the (probably) not too accurate mastering or pressing, because this vinyl is Mint, looks like never played.
Read on Wikipedia about Nicolae Herlea –>WIKI<–
Analyzed folder: /96k(Mono) Nicolae Herlea – Canzonette 1
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR10 -4.44 dB -17.94 dB A1 Non Ti Scordar Di Me.wav
DR12 -3.57 dB -19.61 dB A2 Canta Pe’Me.wav
DR11 -2.88 dB -19.27 dB A3 Aria Lui Cascart.wav
DR11 -4.32 dB -18.88 dB A4 Nun Me Sceta’.wav
DR13 -3.18 dB -20.34 dB A5 Dicitencello Vuie.wav
DR12 -2.07 dB -18.32 dB A6 O Sole Mio.wav
DR11 -5.67 dB -19.63 dB B1 Torna A Surriento.wav
DR13 -2.90 dB -20.37 dB B2 Finestra Che Lucive.wav
DR12 -4.69 dB -21.51 dB B3 Core Ingrato.wav
DR12 -3.54 dB -19.46 dB B4 Santa Lucia Luntana.wav
DR13 -3.96 dB -21.96 dB B5 Addio.wav
DR13 -0.89 dB -18.13 dB B6 Ti Voglio Tanto Bene.wav
Number of files: 12
Official DR value: DR12
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: Steinberg UR 22
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !