Many thanks to Trottar for this fine rendition
Alexander Brailowsky (16 February 1896 – 25 April 1976) was a Ukrainian/French pianist. He was a leading concert pianist in the years between the two World Wars.
Continue on Wikipedia.
# Composer: Franz Liszt
# Performer: Alexander Brailowsky
# Vinyl (1952)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: EMI
# DR-Analysis: DR 12
# Size: 628 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Analyzed folder: /96k (Mono) Liszt – A Liszt Recital – Alexander Brailowsky
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR11 -2.15 dB -17.36 dB A1 Mephisto Waltz.wav
DR11 -2.91 dB -18.94 dB A2 Liebestraeume No. 3.wav
DR11 -3.00 dB -17.37 dB A3 Gnomenreigen.wav
DR11 -2.99 dB -17.75 dB A4 Hungarian Rhapsody No. 12.wav
DR12 -6.52 dB -23.74 dB A5 Valse Oublie No. 1.wav
DR12 -2.09 dB -20.29 dB B1 Les Jeaux D’Eaux A La Villa D’Este.wav
DR12 -3.11 dB -19.17 dB B2 Valse Impromptu.wav
DR14 -3.51 dB -23.42 dB B3 St. Francois D’Assise Predicant Aux Oiseaux.wav
DR10 -2.45 dB -17.49 dB B4 Hungarian Rhapsody No. 6.wav
Number of files: 9
Official DR value: DR12
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory