Many thanks to our friend Trottar for this wonderful record
When we discuss Haydn and Mozart and late Beethoven it would be better if we dropped the idea of sonata form as a certain shape into which the music was poured, and thought instead of the ideals that are involved. Haydn and Mozart both wanted a piece that started from a point of stability and became increasingly dramatic with a climax three-quarters of the way through when the music reached a moment of greatest tension…
# Composer: Joseph Haydn
# Performer: Charles Rosen
# Vinyl (1969)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: CBS
# DR-Analysis: DR 13
# Size: 887 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
…continue reading HERE
|Sonata In C Minor, H.20|
|A2||Andante Con Moto|
|Sonata In A-Flat Major, H.46|
|Sonata In G Minor, H.44|
Analyzed folder: /96k Haydn – Piano Sonatas 20,44,46 – Rosen
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -1.59 dB -20.27 dB A1 Sonata In C Minor, H.20 – 1, Allegro Moderato.wav
DR12 -8.12 dB -23.88 dB A2 Sonata In C Minor, H.20 – 2, Andante Con Moto.wav
DR13 -0.24 dB -18.85 dB A3 Sonata In C Minor, H.20 – 1, Allegro.wav
DR13 -6.51 dB -23.80 dB A4 Sonata In C Minor, H.46 – 1, Allegro Moderato.wav
DR13 -4.37 dB -23.42 dB B1 Sonata In C Minor, H.46 – 2, Adagio.wav
DR12 -1.39 dB -16.56 dB B2 Sonata In C Minor, H.46 – 3, Presto.wav
DR14 -2.53 dB -22.33 dB B3 Sonata In C Minor, H.44 – 1, Moderato.wav
DR14 -2.47 dB -21.62 dB B4 Sonata In C Minor, H.44 – 2, Allegretto.wav
Number of files: 8
Official DR value: DR13
- Composed By – Joseph Haydn
- Engineer – Christopher Parker, Roy Emerson
- Piano – Charles Rosen
- Producer – Paul Myers
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory