This is a “child” of the flea markets – vinyls are like new, but the libretto is missed. The lady said, this box was near untouched for more than 40 years. Played only twice. Got it for 1 EUR – Reposted, now with FF links
This is a thoroughly top notch recording! Birgit Nilsson makes, I feel, a great Leonora/Fidelio. The woman was a female Caruso!! As for McCracken’s Florestan, WOW!! What a sound!
# Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
# Performer: Birgit Nilsson, James McCracken, Kurt Böhme, Hermann Prey, Graziella Sciutti, Tom Krause
# Orchestra: Vienna Philarmonic Orchestra
# Conductor: Lorin Maazel
# Vinyls (1960)
# Number of Discs: 2
# Format: Flac
# Label: Decca
# DR-Analysis: DR 13
# ASIN CD: B0026RCAGC
# Size: 2.24 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Analyzed folder: /96k LvB – Fidelio – Nilsson
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -1.69 dB -21.50 dB Side1.wav
DR13 -0.99 dB -19.25 dB Side2.wav
DR13 -0.71 dB -19.09 dB Side3.wav
DR13 -0.17 dB -18.73 dB Side4.wav
Number of files: 4
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Limited Edition Denon DL103 SA
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory