Reposted, now with FF links
You know me, my friends….everyone is able to digitalize a brand new record, but I love the challenge, to post also poor shaped and strong used records, because I cannot pass away, letting records lying down on the waste…..
# Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
# Performer: Hilde Güden, Leopold Simoneau, Wilma Lipp, Kurt Böhm, a. m. o.
# Orchestra: Vienna Philarmonic Orchestra
# Conductor: Karl Böhm
# Vinyls (1955)
# Number of Discs: 3
# Format: Flac
# Label: Decca
# DR-Analysis: DR 15
# ASIN CD: B0000042E9
# Size: 2.51 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
You know me, my friends….everyone is able to digitalize a brand new record, but I love the challenge, to post also poor shaped and strong used records, because I cannot pass away, letting records lying down on the waste. I found this set (in weird conditions) on a street corner, that was full with “Sperrmüll”. This word means every kind of things you don’t need anymore – chairs, beds, old washmachines, refrigerators, boards, cabinets, and so on, that you post on the sidewalk, in front of your house. After 1, 2 days all stuff is picked up by people, who need something of them and finally by refuse collectors… – I asked the owner, that was just in the second there as I come through with my son, posting a couple of records on the ground….“Sir, can I…???” – “Yes, you can”.
So I cleaned the box with a special oil, washed the records, improved the sound a little and….hope you enjoy this flute.
Analyzed folder: /Volumes/HDMUSIC/ Work on HiResMusic/96kWAM_ZaFl_Boe/96k WAM – Zauberfloete – Boehm
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR16 -1.57 dB -22.82 dB SideA.wav
DR15 -0.69 dB -21.35 dB SideB.wav
DR14 -0.66 dB -20.45 dB SideC.wav
DR16 -0.25 dB -22.40 dB SideD.wav
DR16 -1.61 dB -22.27 dB SideE.wav
DR14 -0.37 dB -20.11 dB SideF.wav
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR15
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Limited Edition Denon DL 103 SA
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory