Many thanks to our friend Jean-Luc for this gem
Stunning sound here, my friends (Mercury recording). The instruments used, especially the effect of the mechanical Coppelia is life like and so real. Antal Dorati is – no doubt – one of the best ballet conductors. One of the most frequent oblivions in which many people tend to fall and overlook is the extraordinary vision and distinctive refinement of Dorati as ballet interpreter. As a matter of fact, while Stokowoski and Fistoulari commanded in this sense the idiosyncratic supremacy, Dorati with very low profile achieved important musical triumphs with the genre of the classical ballet. Distinctness, limpid intonation, textures, harmonies and expressiveness were some of the most important elements you will realize at the moment to listen him.
Composer: Leo Delibes
Orchestra: Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: Antal Dorati
Number of Discs: 2
DR-Analysis: DR 16
Size: 1.65 GB
|Coppelia, Ballet In 2 Acts|
|B1||Acte 1 (Cont.)||8:05|
|B2||Act 2 , Scene 1||9:25|
|C1||Act 2 , Scene 1 (Cont.)||18:11|
|C2||Act 2 , Scene 2||3:20|
|D1||Acte 2 , Scene 2 (Cont.)||22:16|
Analyzed folder: /96k Delibes – Coppelia
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR15 -0.09 dB -22.23 dB A Coppelia, Ballet In Two Acts (Complete) – Act 1.aif
DR15 -0.29 dB -21.42 dB B1 Coppelia, Ballet In Two Acts (Complete) – Acte 1 (Cont.).aif
DR19 -1.64 dB -27.99 dB B2 Coppelia, Ballet In Two Acts (Complete) – Act 2 , Scene 1.aif
DR17 -0.22 dB -24.41 dB C1 Coppelia, Ballet In Two Acts (Complete) – Act 2 , Scene 1 (Cont.).aif
DR13 -0.67 dB -18.38 dB C2 Coppelia, Ballet In Two Acts (Complete) – Act 2 , Scene 2.aif
DR16 -0.36 dB -22.85 dB D Coppelia, Ballet In Two Acts (Complete) – Acte 2 , Scene 2 (Cont.).aif
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR16
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
My rips are almost rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory