Many thanks to Jan-Luc for this rare gem
The Austrian piano legend Alfred Brendel has established himself for a long time as an accomplished interpreter of the Classical Viennese repertory. During his fabulous performing career (spanning more than 60 years), both in live appearances at top-notch international musical venues and in recording sessions, Brendel was constantly returning to his favourite Mozart piano concertos with an always renewed inspiration and robust musical wisdom. What can I say? I already think that Alfred Brendel is one of the great pianists of this time and will be regarded as a standard for his repertoire in the future.
# Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
# Performer: Alfred Brendel
# Orchestra: Orchestra Of The Vienna Volksoper
# Conductor: Paul Angerer (tracks: A1 to A3), Wilfried Boettcher (tracks: B1 to B3)
# Vinyl 1967
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac (Tracks)
# Label: Turnabout
# DR-Analysis: DR 13
# Size: 1.23 GB
# Scan: Yes
# Server: FF
|Piano Concerto No. 17 In G Major, K.453|
|Piano Concerto No. 19 In F Major, K.459|
Analyzed folder: /96k WAM – Piano Concertos 17, 19 – Brendel
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -1.44 dB -19.34 dB A1 Piano Concerto No. 17 In G Major, K.453 – 1, Allegro.aif
DR15 -3.39 dB -23.66 dB A2 Piano Concerto No. 17 In G Major, K.453 – 2, Andante.aif
DR13 -0.94 dB -19.07 dB A3 Piano Concerto No. 17 In G Major, K.453 – 3, Allegretto.aif
DR12 -1.42 dB -18.05 dB B1 Piano Concerto No. 19 In F Major, K.459 – 1, Allegro Vivace.aif
DR13 -4.05 dB -21.29 dB B2 Piano Concerto No. 19 In F Major, K.459 – 2, Allegretto.aif
DR12 -1.59 dB -18.22 dB B3 Piano Concerto No. 19 In F Major, K.459 – 3, Allegro Assai.aif
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
My rips are almost rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory