Friends, this definitely the better recording of his two recordings (that other one is from early 70s). For me one of the best 5th ever recorded. Period.
Composer: Ludwig van Beethoven
Orchestra: Berlin Philarmonic Orchestra
Conductor: Karl Böhm
Number of Discs: 1
DR-Analysis: DR 13
Size: 324 MB
Analyzed folder: /96k(Mono) LvB – Symphony No. 5 – Boehm
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR12 -2.16 dB -18.99 dB A1 Symphony No. 5 In C Minor Op. 67 – 1st Mvt. Allegro Con Brio.aif
DR13 -0.48 dB -19.50 dB A2 Symphony No. 5 In C Minor Op. 67 – 2nd Mvt. Andante Con Moto.aif
DR13 -2.02 dB -20.82 dB B1 Symphony No. 5 In C Minor Op. 67 – 3rd Mvt. Scherzo (Allegro).aif
DR13 -0.82 dB -17.52 dB B2 Symphony No. 5 In C Minor Op. 67 – 4th Mvt. Allegro.aif
Number of files: 4
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Cartridge: ZYX 50R Bloom
- Phono amp: Audio Research SP15 own tube phono section.
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Audio Research SP15
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Super light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory