Ladies & Gentlemen, please enjoy one of the finest Verismo-Jewels that you can ever find…..
Believe me, you would kill for this dream-team Tebaldi/Del Monaco
Re-post, now on FF
# Composer: Alfredo Catalani
# Performer: Renata Tebaldi, Mario Del Monaco, Justino Diaz, Piero Cappuccilli
# Orchestra: Monte Carlo National Opera Orchestra
# Conductor: Fausto Cleva
# Vinyls (1969)
# Number of Discs: 3
# Format: Flac
# DR-Analysis: DR 14
# Label: London (Decca)
# ASIN CD: B000SSPKZE
# Size: 2.28 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: RS
La Wally was premiered at a time when Italian verismo was emerging, but this opera was not a part of that school. Rather, it reflected its composer’s interest in the works of Wagner and other figures of the late Romantic period. Although it is seldom performed outside of Europe (especially in Italy), the work is known to many opera enthusiasts through its Act One aria for the heroine, “Ebben?…Ne andrò lontana,” a haunting reverie on the theme of traveling alone and far from home. The aria, aside from its popularity as a concert piece among prominent spinto and dramatic sopranos, was introduced to viewers of the cult film Diva.
Analyzed folder: /Volumes/PSK & MUSIC/HiResMusic/KLASSIK EIGENE/HiRes/96k Catalani – La Wally
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR15 -1.96 dB -23.19 dB SideA.wav
DR13 -2.73 dB -21.77 dB SideB.wav
DR13 -2.47 dB -20.83 dB SideC.wav
DR15 -1.37 dB -20.82 dB SideD.wav
DR15 -0.84 dB -22.34 dB SideE.wav
DR15 -2.35 dB -23.54 dB SideF.wav
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR14
CreditsComposer: Alfredo Catalani
Performer: Renata Tebaldi, Mario Del Monaco, Justino Diaz, Piero Cappuccilli
Orchestra: Monte Carlo National Opera Orchestra
Conductor: Fausto Cleva
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Special Edition Denon DL 103
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5 -> Wave 32 bit/96 kHz
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
You hear some clicks and pops here and there? Who cares?
I better let some light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave 32bit/96kHz -> Flac 24bit/96kHz: Twisted Wave
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory