Reposted, now with FF links
# Composer: Giacomo Puccini
# Performer: Mirella Freni, Luciano Pavarotti, Sherrill Milnes
# Orchestra: National Philarmonic Orchestra
# Conductor: Nicola Rescigno
# Vinyl (1979)
# Format: Flac
# Label: Decca
# DR-Analysis: DR 14
# ASIN CD: B0000041PR
# Size: 3.3 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
It is pure enjoyment. Not only is Pavarotti & Freni superb, but of course so is Milnes. Wonderful to just lay back and listen and enjoy. This is an early TOSCA, but it is wonderful. When God gave us Pavarotti, he gave us beauty. This is super…….
Analyzed folder: /96kGP_Tos_FrePaMil/96k Puccini – Tosca – Freni-Pavarotti-Milnes
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR15 -0.67 dB -21.02 dB side1.wav
DR15 -0.99 dB -21.76 dB side2.wav
DR13 -1.00 dB -20.19 dB side4.wav
DR14 -0.97 dB -20.02 dB side3.wav
Number of files: 4
Official DR value: DR14
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Special Edition Denon DL 103
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5 -> Wave 32 bit/96 kHz
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
You hear some clicks and pops here and there? Who cares?
I better let some light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave 32bit/96kHz -> Flac 24bit/96kHz: Twisted WaveArtwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory