Mint, played here for the 1st time
Audiophile factor: very high ! Beware of addiction! You was warned!
Slowly but persevering, the label Acousence has become, within few years, one of the most appreciated audiophile names in the HiFi-scene
# Composer: Dmitri Shostakovich
# Orchestra: Duisburger Philarmoniker
# Conductor: Jonathan Darlington
# Vinyl (2007)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: FLAC (tracks)
# Label: Acousence
# DR-Analysis: DR 16
# ASIN: B0026IQTI6
# Size: 1.49 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Have a good time – “see” you again 18th of August 😉
The LIVING CONCERT SERIES embodies, in a very special way, the basic concept behind ACOUSENCE’s PHILOSOPHY-LABEL. These music recordings are planned to provide, aside from exceptional musical content and an audiophile sound quality, above all, emotionally intense performances. The spontaneity and naturalness of a live performance, combined with a highly refined recording technique, that is capable of transmitting the smallest of sound-nuances, so essential in portraying atmosphere and emotional content, provide a true »Concert« experience.
Analyzed folder: /192kDmSh_S15(Dar)/192k Shostakovich – Symphony No. 15 (Darlington)
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR15 -0.81 dB -22.15 dB A1 Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 15 – 1 Allegretto.wav
DR15 -1.17 dB -23.54 dB A2 Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 15 – 2 Adagio – Largo – Adagio – Largo.wav
DR18 -1.42 dB -28.05 dB B1 Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 15 – 3 Allegretto.wav
DR16 -0.46 dB -24.32 dB B2 Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No. 15 – 4 Adagio – Allegretto – Adagio – Allegretto.wav
Number of files: 4
Official DR value: DR16
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
Cartridge: Ortofon Virtus Cartridge: Audio Technica AT 33 E MC
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 1.0 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory