Reposted, now with FF links
# Composer: Max Bruch, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy
# Performer: Alfredo Campoli
# Orchestra: London Philarmonic Orchestra
# Conductor: Sir Adrian Boult
# Vinyl (1965)
# Format: Flac (tracks)
# DR-Analysis: DR 13
# Label: Decca
# ASIN: B000OR5FQ8
# Size: 917 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FF
Ladies and Gentlemen, please, sit down and fasten your sit belts !
Alfredo Campoli’s recordings on vinyl are hard to find and very expensive ! The italian/english wonder violinist was a legend before his death. As a young wonder child he won so many musical competitions in a short time, that somewhen he was beprayed not to come again in the future days in any musical competion.
Analyzed folder: /Volumes/HDMUSIC/ Work on HiResMusic/96kMeBru_ViCo_AC/96k Mendelssohn-Bruch – Violin Concerto-Scottish Fantasy – Alfredo Campoli
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -1.90 dB -20.61 dB A1 Mendelssohn – Concerto in E minor for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 64-I. Allegro molto appassionato .wav
DR17 -2.99 dB -26.03 dB A2 Mendelssohn – Concerto in E minor for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 64-II Andante.wav
DR12 -2.37 dB -20.35 dB A3 Mendelssohn – Concerto in E minor for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 64-III Allegretto ma non troppo-Allegro molto vivace.wav
DR13 -5.52 dB -23.07 dB B1 Bruch – Scottish Fantasy Op. 46 – 1 Introduction-Grave-Adagio cantabile.wav
DR12 -2.26 dB -20.33 dB B2 Bruch – Scottish Fantasy Op. 46 – 2 Allegro.wav
DR14 -7.08 dB -26.43 dB B3 Bruch – Scottish Fantasy Op. 46 – 3 Adagio-Andante sostenuto.wav
DR12 -1.83 dB -19.84 dB B4 Bruch – Scottish Fantasy Op. 46 – 4 Allegro guerriero.wav
Number of files: 7
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Special Edition Denon DL 103
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !