Many thanks to our friend HerbertKegel for this precious gift.
A man who loves Mozart and plays his music, cannot be a bad politician 😉
Three Steinways – One London Philharmonic – Two Keyboard Virtuosos – One former Chancellor of West Germany. It’s a potent mixture. A pity, that it hadn’t the succes the other Helmut Schmidt recording (Bach on DGG) had.
EDIT Nov./9th/15: read just few minutes ago that health condition of former Chancellor Schmidt (96) has dramatically changed in the last hours. I’m afraid he’s goin’ to go 🙁
EDIT Nov./10th/15 Helmut Schmidt died today !
# Composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
# Performer: Christoph Eschenbach, Helmut Schmidt, Justus Frantz
# Orchestra: London Philarmonic Orchestra
# Conductor: Christoph Eschenbach
# Vinyl (1982)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: EMI
# DR-Analysis: DR 15
# Size: 1.05 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Helmut Heinrich Waldemar Schmidt was a German Social Democratic politician who served as Chancellor of West Germany from 1974 to 1982.
Analyzed folder: /96kWAM_PiCos_FraSchmEsch/96k WAM – Klavierkonzerte – Schmidt-Eschenbach-Frantz
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -0.87 dB -18.79 dB A1 WAM – Concerto for three Pianos and Orchestra F-Major KV 242 – Allegro.wav
DR14 -3.37 dB -22.67 dB A2 WAM – Concerto for three Pianos and Orchestra F-Major KV 242 – Adagio.wav
DR14 -0.12 dB -19.37 dB A3 WAM – Concerto for three Pianos and Orchestra F-Major KV 242 – Rondeau (Tempo Of Menuetto).wav
DR15 -0.92 dB -20.39 dB B1 WAM – Concerto for two Pianos and Orchestra E-Flat-Major KV 365 – Allegro.wav
DR17 -5.15 dB -26.95 dB B2 WAM – Concerto for two Pianos and Orchestra E-Flat-Major KV 365 – Andante.wav
DR14 -2.11 dB -20.27 dB B3 WAM – Concerto for two Pianos and Orchestra E-Flat-Major KV 365 – Rondeau (Allegro).wav
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR15
- Engineer – Stuart Eltham
- Orchestra – London Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Photography By – Reg Wilson
- Piano – Christoph Eschenbach, Helmut Schmidt (tracks: A1 to A3), Justus Frantz
- Producer – John Willan
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory