# Composer: Umberto Giordano
# Performers: Renata Tebaldi, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Mario Sereni
# Orchestra: Orchestra Teatro San Carlo, Napoli
# Conductor: Arturo Basile
# Vinyl (1961)
# Number of Discs: 2
# Format: Flac
# Label: HRE
# DR-Analysis: DR: 12
# ASIN CD: 0000055X2I
# Size: 278 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Cartridge: Ortofon Virtus
Cartridge: Audio Technica AT 33 E MC
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory