EDIT Nov. 17th 2016
Picked up yesterday my mac from the Apple officine: is 100% OK…no defective parts or behaviours found. So the whole drama was caused (very sad to say this) by the RME Fireface UC….
I’m waiting now for the report concerning the tests, then I will decide to let repair it or I will buy a new DAC/ADC.
Thank you !
Hi friends, the last rips I made, especially the Piano Work by Brahms/Katchen, brought it out: I have serious issues on my Mac and have to bring it away to be repaired. This means, I will not be able to post any music since I know, everything is OK. The problem is, I cannot afford a repair at now. I could do it only with your help…otherwise I can bring the Mac in the officine not before the next new year. If you are willing to help me, so please, go in one of my posts, no matter which one and scroll down, until you find the PayPal-Donation-Button. Every little amount helps. In the mean time (next monday) I will get as exact informations as possible, what the matter could be, so I can work mentally with a nearly precise sum of money needed for the fixing…so I can say STOP when the sum I need is reached. Thank you very much.