Next week is my birthday and this is my gift to you all… enjoy this rare gem!
Jacqueline du Pré was one of the most outstanding cellist of our time.
It is a great sin, not to know, who she was. Click here ! or you will be damned forever.
Reposted – by FF “eaten” part 1 re-uploaded
# Composer: Johannes Brahms, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
# Performer: Jaqueline du Pré, Daniel Barenboim
# Orchestra: English Chamber Orchestra
# Conductor: Daniel Barenboim
# Vinyl (196?)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac (tracks)
# Label: EMI
# DR-Analysis: DR 14
# ASIN: never on CD
# Size: 2.07 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
During her generation, tragically cut short by M.S. at the age of 42, Jacqueline du Pré was arguably the finest cellist in the world. She was born in 1945 & died in 1987. She made her debut at age 16, & played the famous Elgar concwerto for cello in E minor at 20 with the London Philharmonic on a Stradivarius (she had two). There was a wonderful movie on her life called “Hilary & Jackie”. She was forced to stop performing at age 28 with the M.S. How someone with that short a career could achieve such internatiopnal acclaim is beyond comprehension.
If you are a lover of the classics, you MUST have this in your collection; otherwise your collection is very incomplete.
|Sonate Für Violoncello Und Klavier Nr. 2 F-Dur Op. 99|
|A1||1. Satz: Allegro Vivace||9:00|
|A2||2. Satz: Adagio Affettuoso||7:30|
|A3||3. Satz: Allegro Passionato||7:39|
|A4||4. Satz: Allegro Molto||4:40|
|Konzert Für Klavier Und Orchester Nr. 20 D-Moll KV 466|
|B1||1. Satz: Allegro||14:40|
|B2||2. Satz: Romanze||10:10|
|B3||3. Satz: Rondo (Allegro Assai)||7:35|
Analyzed folder: /192k Brahms-Mozart – Sonatas For Piano And Cello – Du Pre-Barenboim
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -0.64 dB -17.53 dB A1 Brahms – Sonata For Cello And Piano No. 2 F-Major Op. 99 – 1. Allegro Vivace.wav
DR17 -2.12 dB -24.80 dB A2 Brahms – Sonata For Cello And Piano No. 2 F-Major Op. 99 – 2. Adagio Affettuoso.wav
DR13 -0.65 dB -18.72 dB A3 Brahms – Sonata For Cello And Piano No. 2 F-Major Op. 99 – 3. Allegro Passionato.wav
DR13 -1.23 dB -18.96 dB A4 Brahms – Sonata For Cello And Piano No. 2 F-Major Op. 99 – 4. Allegro Molto.wav
DR13 -0.94 dB -18.00 dB B1 Mozart – Piano Concerto No. 20 D-minor KV 466 – 1. Allegro.wav
DR13 -1.69 dB -20.09 dB B2 Mozart – Piano Concerto No. 20 D-minor KV 466 – 2. Romanze.wav
DR13 -0.32 dB -17.88 dB B3 Mozart – Piano Concerto No. 20 D-minor KV 466 – 3. Rondo (Allegro Assai).wav
Number of files: 7
Official DR value: DR14
- Cello [Violoncello] – Jacqueline du Pré (tracks: A1 to A4)
- Composed By – Johannes Brahms (tracks: A1 to A4), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Conductor – Daniel Barenboim (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Orchestra – English Chamber Orchestra, The* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Piano – Daniel Barenboim
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory