This is a sensation – You never saw or heard this in your life
Peinemann made only 4-5 recordings – this rare record is Near Mint
Like the recordings of Erica Morini are very rare & expensive, also Edith Peinemann’s are ultra rare to find (in excellent condition).
The only little difference: Peinemann is – IHMO – better.
# Composer: Anton Dvorak, Maurice Ravel
# Performer: Edith Peinemann
# Orchestra: Tschechische Philharmonie Prag
# Conductor: Peter Maag
# Vinyl (1966)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac (tracks)
# Label: Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft
# DR-Analysis: DR 15
# Size: 1.51 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Edith Peinemann (born 3 March 1937) is an internationally recognized German violinist and professor of violin. At age nineteen she won the ARD International Music Competition in Munich, and made her U.S. debut as soloist in 1962 with Max Rudolf, after which she became a protégé of George Szell. In 2005 she became president of the European String Teachers Association.
She made few recordings during her career, making her a “cult figure among violinists.” Peinemann is considered one of the world’s “finest violinists of her time.”
|Dvorak: Konzert Für Violine Und Orchester A-moll Op. 53|
|A||1. Satz: Allegro Ma Non Troppo – Attacca – 2. Satz: Adagio Ma Non Troppo|
|B1||3. Satz: Finale: Allegro Giocoso, Ma Non Troppo|
|B2||Konzert-Rhapsodie Für Violine Und Orchester|
Analyzed folder: /192kDv_ViCo_EdiPei/192k Dvorak – Violin Concerto – Peinemann
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR15 -0.26 dB -20.85 dB A Dvorak – Violin Concerto A-moll Op. 53 – 1. Allegro Ma Non Troppo – Attacca – 2. Adagio Ma Non Troppo.wav
DR14 -0.14 dB -18.71 dB B1 Dvorak – Violin Concerto A-moll Op. 53 – 3. Finale – Allegro Giocoso, Ma Non Troppo.wav
DR16 -0.21 dB -21.88 dB B2 Ravel – Tzigane.wav
Number of files: 3
Official DR value: DR15
- Composed By – Anton Dvořák* (tracks: A, B1), Maurice Ravel (tracks: B2)
- Conductor – Peter Maag
- Engineer – Günter Hermanns
- Liner Notes – Karl Schumann
- Orchestra – Tschechische Philharmonie, Prag*
- Recording Supervisor – Hans Weber
- Violin – Edith Peinemann
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory