2nd pressing, wide band, rare and expensive
All thanks go to our friend ONKLE – his gem, my rip 😉
# Composer: Bela Bartok
# Orchestra: London Symphony Orchestra
# Conductor: Sir Georg Solti
# Vinyl (1964)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: FLAC (Tracks)
# Label: Decca
# DR-Analysis: DR 14
# ASIN: not found
# Size: 1.76 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Having received Grammy awards many times for his Bartok recordings, George Solti is recognized as one of the composers foremost interpreters. The London Symphony sounds as mighty and intensely responsive as ever; and Decca’s sonics are simply spectacular with remarkable clarity and depth. This is Bartok for the ages.
Sir Georg Solti is, as many already know, one of the great interpreters of Bartok. His way with Bartok is menacing, brutal, and hard-knocking. This isn’t to say that he underplays the slower, more introspective sections of the music, because he doesn’t, but when it comes time to tear down the house, he’s not afraid to do so. Through the years, Bartok has had many great interpreters such as Boulez, Bernstein, Fischer, and Rattle, but there’s something so passionate in Solti’s readings that I can easily overlook whatever flaws the performances may have.
Analyzed folder: /192kBeBar_MirMan_Sol/192k Bartok – The Miraculous Mandarin – Solti
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR13 -0.96 dB -19.37 dB A Bartok – The Miraculous Mandarin (Suite).wav
DR13 -2.67 dB -24.17 dB B1 Bartok -Music For Strings, Percussion and Celesta – Andante Tranquillo.wav
DR14 -1.34 dB -20.45 dB B2 Bartok – Music For Strings, Percussion and Celesta – Allegro.wav
DR17 -1.08 dB -26.46 dB B3 Bartok – Music For Strings, Percussion and Celesta – Adagio.wav
DR14 -0.86 dB -19.61 dB B4 Bartok – Music For Strings, Percussion and Celesta – Allegro Molto.wav
Number of files: 5
Official DR value: DR14
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory