Brand new, unopened and mint – played for the 1st time – audiophile 180g Pressing – Played now the 2nd time for a new rip, with the new engines from 2013/14 (better DR: 14—>16) – To Jean-Luc
# Composer: Gustav Mahler
# Singer: Marjorie Thomas
# Orchestra: Symphony Orchestra of the Bavarian Radio
# Conductor: Rafael Kubelik
# Vinyl (1967/2004)
# Number of Discs: 2
# Format: Flac
# Label: Audite
# DR-Analysis: DR 16
# Size: 1.93 GB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FF
Analyzed folder: /96k Mahler S3 Kubelik
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR17 -0.94 dB -23.93 dB A Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 – I Kraeftig-Entschieden.wav
DR16 -8.92 dB -30.52 dB B1 Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 – II Tempo di menuetto-Sehr muessig.wav
DR19 -1.93 dB -27.76 dB B2 Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 – III Comodo-Scherzando-Ohne Hast.wav
DR14 -10.72 dB -31.83 dB C1 Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 – IV Sehr langsam-Misterioso-Durchaus ppp.wav
DR14 -3.65 dB -23.78 dB C2 Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 – V Lustig im Tempo und keck im Ausdruck.wav
DR14 -1.15 dB -22.16 dB D Symphony No. 3 in E flat major, Op. 97 – VI Langsam-Ruhevoll-Empfunden.wav
Number of files: 6
Official DR value: DR16
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory