Reposted – now on FF
# Composer: Gian Giacomo Carissimi, Felix Mendelssohn, Claudio Monteverdi, Charles Ives, Jean-Philippe Rameau
# Performer: Eva Erikson-Pilat, Ängby Kammarkör Stockholm
# Conductor: Anders Colldén
# Vinyl (1979)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Proprius
# DR-Analysis: DR 13
# ASIN: B0000062AU
# Size: 927 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FF
My friends, today I bring to you the probably best sounding record ever – a great and magnificent recording by a little but „great“ swedish label: Proprius.
The vinyl is rare to find and if you find it, you have to pay a lot of money, be sure.
The pure sound, its clarity and the dramatic performance by Eva Eriksson-Pilat, Anders Bergström and Thomas Annmo are not to find this way in other recordings of this work.
It is absolutely impossible to get a better sounding and better performed “Jefta-Oratorium”. This is a recording of the century and will be a musical experience you will never forget.
Analyzed folder: /Users/alfredo/Desktop/ HiResMusic/96kCaris_ Jef/96k Carissimi – Jefta Oratorium – Proprius
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR14 -0.53 dB -19.97 dB A Carissimi – Jefta.wav
DR12 -0.57 dB -17.01 dB B1 Monteverdi – Confitebor terzo alla francese.wav
DR13 -0.99 dB -18.20 dB B2 Rameau – Laboravi clamans.wav
DR15 -2.12 dB -21.58 dB B3 Mendelssohn – Hear my prayer.wav
DR12 -0.41 dB -17.51 dB B4 Ives – Psalm 67.wav
Number of files: 5
Official DR value: DR13
- RCM: Okki Nokki
- TT: Clearaudio Champion Level II
- System: Special Edition Denon DL 103
- Phono stage: Pro-Ject Phono Box II
- Pre Amp: Unison Research Unico Pre (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Software: iZotope RX Advanced v2.02, Adobe Audition CS 5.5 -> Wave 32 bit/96 kHz
- Light de-Clicking with ClickRepair, significant clicks manually removing, no De-Noising
You hear some clicks and pops here and there? Who cares?
I better let some light anomalies instead of destroying the music. Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave 32bit/96kHz -> Flac 24bit/96kHz: Twisted Wave
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate. I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !
Download from FileFactory