Many thanks to our friend Trottar for this
# Composer: Franz Schubert
# Pianists: Paul Badura-Skoda, Jörg Demus
# Vinyl (1956)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: Westminster
# DR-Analysis: DR 11
# ASIN: not found
# Size: 283 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Analyzed folder: /44k Schubert – Paul Badura-Skoda and Joerg Demus
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR12 -1.73 dB -18.23 dB A1 Grand Duo In C Major, Op. 140 – Allegro Moderato.wav
DR13 -3.28 dB -21.57 dB A2 Grand Duo In C Major, Op. 140 – Andante.wav
DR11 -2.03 dB -16.85 dB A3 Grand Duo In C Major, Op. 140 – Scherzo- Allegro Vivace.wav
DR11 -1.59 dB -15.99 dB A4 Grand Duo In C Major, Op. 140 – Allegro Vivace.wav
DR11 -1.46 dB -16.35 dB B1 Rondo In D Major, Op. 138.wav
DR11 -1.98 dB -16.78 dB B2 Rondo In A Major, Op. 107.wav
DR9 -1.48 dB -12.89 dB B3 Marche Caracteristique In C Major, Op. 121.wav
Number of files: 7
Official DR value: DR11
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Cartridge: Audio Technica AT 33 E MC
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Vintage (1979) Luxman L-55A
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button.
Download from FileFactory