One of the few records I got from my beloved uncle Totò after his dead
Admirers of the incomparable tenor Tito Schipa will not want to be without this. No less than 15 arias Schipa recorded between 1924 and 1928 are included. Transfers have been made from clean, faultless 78 originals, some of them very rare. Schipa’s voice seems to emerge successfully from the special Nimbus transferring process. The result is magic. What a wonderful voice! This is one of those rare cds that can be played over and over a hundred times and the music and emotion remains as fresh as the first listening!
# Composer: Various
# Performer: Tito Schipa
# Vinyl (1984)
# Number of Discs: 1
# Format: Flac
# Label: RCA
# DR-Analysis: DR: 11
# Size: 136 MB
# Scan: yes
# Server: FileFactory
Analyzed folder: /44k Tito Schipa – Operatic Recital
DR Peak RMS Filename
DR11 -2.00 dB -17.66 dB A1 Massenet – Werther – Pourquoi Me Reveiller.wav
DR11 -2.28 dB -18.13 dB A2 Cilea – L’Arlesiana – E’ La Solita Storia.wav
DR10 -3.05 dB -17.33 dB A3 Rossini – Il Barbiere Di Siviglia – Ecco Ridente In Cielo.wav
DR11 -2.50 dB -17.81 dB A4 Thomas – Mignon – Addio Mignon.wav
DR12 -1.68 dB -16.98 dB A5 Thomas – Mignon – Ah, Non Credevi Tu.wav
DR10 -3.42 dB -17.43 dB A6 Donizetti – La Favorita – Una Vergin.wav
DR11 -3.46 dB -19.16 dB A7 Flotow – Martha – M’appari’.wav
DR12 -3.34 dB -21.04 dB A8 Massenet – Manon – O Dolce Incanto.wav
DR12 -2.72 dB -20.60 dB B1 Donizetti – L’Elisir D’Amore – Una Furtiva Lacrima.wav
DR12 -3.66 dB -20.14 dB B2 Donizetti – L’Elisir D’Amore – Adina Credimi.wav
DR10 -5.11 dB -20.13 dB B3 Leoncavallo – I Pagliacci – O Colombina.wav
DR14 -1.81 dB -21.69 dB B4 Verdi – Rigoletto – Ella Mi Fu Rapita.wav
DR11 -3.51 dB -18.30 dB B5 Mozart – Don Giovanni – Dalla Sua Pace.wav
DR12 -3.08 dB -18.54 dB B6 Mozart – Don Giovanni – Il Mio Tesoro.wav
DR11 -3.05 dB -18.95 dB B7 Donizetti – Don Pasquale – Sogno Soave E Casto.wav
DR10 -4.61 dB -19.53 dB B8 Haendel – Ombra Mai Fu.wav
Number of files: 16
Official DR value: DR11
- RCM: Okki Nokki (L’art du son, Clearaudio’s Diamond Cleaner)
- TT: Vintage (1982) Yamaha PX-3
- Cartridge: Sumiko Black Bird
- Phono amp: Pro-Ject Phono Box RS
- ADC/DAC: RME Fireface UC
- Pre Amp: Große Vorstufe, Erste Frankfurter Röhrenmanufaktur (Tube)
- Finals: Opera Consonance 9.9 Mono (Tube)
- Speakers: Dali Helikon 400
- Connections: MIT Terminator, Audioquest Emerald, Audioquest Quartz
If You hear some clicks and pops here and there, Who cares?
Id rather have a few light anomalies instead of destroying the music.
Enjoy the music, not the ticks & pops.
I tend more and more, in the last time, to de-click with an automatic setting between 0.7 and 1.2 so you can say, my rips are like half rough rips.
- Software: iZotope RX 4 Advanced, Adobe Audition CS 5.5, Twisted Wave 1.9
- Very light de-clicking with iZotope, significant clicks manually removing, no de-noising
- DR-Analisys before converting to Flac
- Converting Wave -> Flac: Twisted Wave 1.9
- Artwork: Sony Alpha 350, Epson Perfection V750 Pro, Photoshop CS 5.5
If you like what i do, please consider that a little donation would be very appreciate.
I reinvest all donations in maintenance of my rig, for purchasing cleaning solutions and, most important of all, purchasing of new vinyls.
Click on the “Donate”-button. Thank you very much !